A Proficiency Test
Measures your ability to listen, read, write and speak in English
For those wanting to study, work or emigrate to an English-speaking country
Many organisations including universities, employers, and agencies recognise IELTS
What is IELTS ?
IELTS stand for the International English Language Testing System, a test that is designed to measure the English language proficiency of people. Very often, IELTS test is taken by people who want to study or work in an environment where English is the predominant mode of communication.
There are two types of IELTS tests that can be taken :
IELTS Academic is for students who want to go abroad for their higher education. While IELTS Academic does not test for mastery of the English language, it does assess the test-takers proficiency and level of comfort. This is recognized by a number of universities who accept IELTS score.
IELTS General test is for people applying for immigration visas. This test assesses an individual's ability to survive in social and working environments within English-speaking countries.
To determine the test you need to take, it's best to double-check with the university you are applying to.
IELTS test covers four principal language skills, i.e., listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Around 9000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS as an English Language Test. It is the only English language test accepted for education and immigration purposes in countries which require one. In the United Kingdom, it is on the list of approved English language tests.
In other words, taking IELTS will help you far beyond your college application.
IELTS are scored on “bands” ranging from 1 – 9. A score of 1 indicates low proficiency in the English language and a score of 9 indicates an expert level.
You can contact our team if you need any help with registering for the IELTS.
- University Connection will assess your need and evaluate your aptitude towards English.
- You have the flexibility to enroll in a course taught in a group or taught individually, as per your need.
- We present a learning approach to IELTS and explain the logic behind the structure of IELTS, making it easier for you to leave behind test-anxiety.
- We empower you to be able to speak, read and write English comprehensively and eloquently and enhance your listening skills.
- We take care of everything, from informing you about the next IELTS test to helping you register for it.
- Our classes bolster you with the right strategies and tips to avoid common errors and score your best in your IELTS.
Students have the option of choosing from:
3-day express learning schedule
10-day comprehensive learning schedule
These options are recommended based on your individual assessments because we want you to learn at a pace that’s comfortable for you. All group sessions are also available as individual classes.
Whether you’re driving in or taking the metro, University Connection is quite easy to get to. We’re located in the heart of Kalkaji’s Main Market, and once you drive past the second roundabout,it’s easy to spot us.
We’re the bright orange board above Café Coffee Day!
H-1B, Kalkaji Main Market,
Level 1 and 2 – above Café Coffee Day,
New Delhi – 110019